A.【bar graph/column graph直方图】【pie chart/饼状图】【line graph/曲线图】
【solid line/实线】【break line/虚线】【dot line/点状线】
【show/indicate/outline/illustrate】thegeneral pattern of …
B.【number/rate/percentage/figure】of …【rise/fall/increase/decrease/shoot up/decline】
【dramatically/sharply/steadily/slightly/drastically/gradually】from in to in
1. 描述曲线： 【reach its peak/top/bottom/valley】【audiy.com】【remain the same】
【level off/taper off】【fluctuate wildly/mildly】
2. 数据升降：lose it attraction/become a general favorite
3. 同向变化：The trend continues through out the graph.
4. 事物归类：be categorized under 10 headings/be divided into 10 stages
5. 两张图表： the first piece of data/ the second set of date
6. 数据下降：10 percent of people preferred to do A in 1200, but only 5 percent of people stuck to the same preference in 1300.
7. 最低数据：Each year/month, there were at least 5 people involved in …
8. 数据接近：The year 1200 saw the least difference between A and B.
9. 数据关联：To sum up, the relation ship between A and B appear (inversely) proportional.
10. 数据组成：The total number is 100. Of this figure, 10 are A, 20 are B and 70 are C. Therefore, C accounts for the greatest number.
11. 数据对比：A occupies only 5%, which stands in marked contrast to the 95% of B
A. People’s preference for bicycle reflects public dissatisfaction with bus service.
B. From the difference between... , we can see the changes in our society and…
C.It appears thatXXX directly affects the XXX-audiy.com
D. Obviously, people’s inclination to go out contributes to the decrease.
A.There might be a tendency of decreasing in the future.
B.The tendency would be continuing because…
Over the period from 1200 to 1300, the trend was towards a decrease in A, while there was an upward trend in B. There was a dramatic fall in A from 1205. However, from the year 1230 on, the rate of decrease slowed down and there was a more gradual reduction in A, reaching a figure of 10,000 in 1270. The number in B rose steadily, reaching 2000 in 1210, to a peak of 4000 in 1290.
A. It is 10 in 1200, but 30 in 1300,increased three times.
B. From just 100 in 1200 to over 4 times this amount in 1300.
A. In 1200, increase was spectacular, compared with 1300.
B. A shows the greatest increase. B also shows an increase but it’s not as dramatic.