1. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
2. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people’s physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
3. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
4. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomena of college or high school student’ doing a part-time job.
5. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less 人们普遍认为计算机和其他机器已经成为我么社会必不可少的一部分，他们是我们的生活更舒适，减少了大量的额人工劳动。
6. As for me, I’m firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
7. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technology skills easily.
8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn’t be ignored and far outweigh its advantages.
9. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instead of returning to work earlier.
10. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.