? 三新: section 1,section 2 & section 3
? 一旧: section 4
1. Beach is safe
2. Swimming pool is heated
6. 40 minutes travel from mainland
9. Other facility: cinema
10. A collection of family games
Matching + Multiple Choice
11-16 Multiple Choice:
11. after people receive money need to
give it to official charities
12. what need to be pay attention to
13. what Sarah recommends people should do for preparation
14. what to bring
15. what to do after the first day race
have the right food
16. fill it and send it back with the proof of the address
17. need to submit the name of the website
18. when everything is done, you will receive old organizations
19. book accommodation online at least 3 weeks before the race
20. show your photo ID and receive a race pack
Multiple Choices + Matching
A. an obedient daughter
B. deliberately cruel to other people
C. act in childish innocence
D. resent things happened previously
E. pay attention to appearance
F. act in a foolish way
G. insight into human nature
21. Rosy – D
22. Flory – F
23. Lizzie – G
24. Estelle – A
25-30: Multiple Choices:
25-26. What are their opinions on the lectures
A. too noisy in virtually learning
B. well structured
C. insufficient for discussion
D. the class always starts punctually
27-28. What improvement can be made?
A. IT support
B. Computers are not enough
C. Photocopying facilities are often inadequate
D. A good librarian
E. A good group leader
29-30. What are their opinions on the group discussion?
A. The class is too large
B. Easy to find meeting chances
C. Suitable group size
D. The class time is proper used
E. They find the class is very effective
31. The advantageous shape of this type of turtles helps them move undersea.
32. One special feature of the turtle is that the shell is not boney but soft, which prevents it from being damaged by high pressure in the deep water.
33. It can sleep in the water for several hours before feeding.
34. It was fed on food high in protein
35. Researchers sent sailing boats to catch leatherback turtles then attached tracking devices to them to study the migration in the Atlantic Ocean.
36. When the turtles surface, the tracking device transmits a signal
37. The device can not only monitor the location and depth the turtle stays
38. The device should be charged to avoid running out of power
39. The experiment was conducted on one female turtle named Linda, after tracing it for 2 months; researchers found no damage or crack in her shell.
40. But it moves very slowly to save energy.