Do you like your names?
Does your name have any special meaning?
What kinds of names are popular in China?
Are there many Chinese people who have the same name as you?
Is there any tradition about naming babies?
Do you live in a house or flat?
Which part of your house do you like most?
What’s the difference between an apartment and a house? Which do you prefer?
What facilities are there in your neighbourhood?
What’s your favorite place in your home?
Do you live with your family?
Where’s your hometown?
Do you like it?
What do you like most about it?
What don’t you like about it?
Are there any tourist attractions?
Do you like to live beside the seaside?
Study or Work
Do you work or study?
What’s your major?
Do you like it? Do you find it interesting?
What work do you do?
What do you find most difficult with your job/studies?
Do you think your job/subject is easy or difficult?
What are you planning to do in the future?
Do you like to listen to music?
What kinds of music do you like?
Have you been to a concert or live performance?
What are the differences between listening to live music and listening torecordings?
What kinds of music are popular in China?
Is music an important subject at school in China?
How often do you use the computer?
What kinds of computers are popular in China?
What do you usually use your computer for?
Who taught you how to use a computer?
Do you think computers have changed your life a lot?
Do you use the Internet (very much)?
When was the first time you used the Internet?
Is the Internet very important (or, useful) to you?
Do think you can (or, could) live without the Internet?
Do you often (or, do you ever) buy things on the Internet?
What app do you hope to have?
Do you want to make an app on your own?
What kinds of apps do you often use?
What kinds of apps do you want to have?
Do you often use apps on cellphones?
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you like outdoor activities?
What outdoor activity do you like to do?
How often do you do that?
How much time do you spend outdoor every week?
Will you do physical exercise?
What kind of physical exercise do you like?
Will you keep doing physical exercise in the future?
Do people around you often do exercise?
Do young people in your country often do exercise?
What’s your favourite way to relax?
Do the old people like to do the same activities as young people?
Do you have enough time to relax?
Do you think it’s important to have leisure time?
Does it rain much in China?(Where? When?)
Is there any part of China where it doesn’t rain much?
When does it rain most in your hometown?
In which season does it rain most in other parts of China?
Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily in your hometown?
What’s the best season of the whole year?
What do people usually do in that season?
What sorts of weather do you like the most?
Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Do you usually pay attention to weather forecasts?
When do you usually get up?
How much sleep do people really need?
What can you do to improve sleeping quality?
Do you think old people sleep longer than young people? Why?
News and Newspapers
Do you like reading newspapers?
What’s the importance of reading news?
Do you read newspapers often?
What kinds of newspapers are there in your country?
Do you prefer local or international news?
What’s the difference between local news and international news?
What part of your day do you like best?
What’s your daily routine?
What’s the busiest part of the day for you?
What’s the difference of routine between you and your teenager’s times?
How do you organize your time?
Do you think young people organize their time in the same way?
Are you ever late for anything?
What excuses do you use when you are late?
Do you like to spend time with teenagers?
Do you know anything about the kind of fashion that teenagers like?
What are the best things of being a teenager?
How do teenagers entertain themselves?
Do you know your neighbours?
Do you like your neighbours?
What do you think of your neighbours?
How often do you see (or talk to) your neighbours?
When do you meet your neighbours?
What kinds of teachers do you like best?
Who was your favorite teacher when you were young?
Would you want to be a teacher in the future?
Have you ever had bad teachers before?
Do you have many friends?
How often do you talk to your friends?
How do you communicate with your friends?
How can people make friends in your country?
Do you often communicate with children?
What do you do when you are with these children?
How often do you play with children?
What activities do children do when they get together?
Is it difficult to raise children?
What’s your ideal job now?
What kinds of job did you want to do in your childhood?
Have you done any part-time jobs? What are they?
Are there any differences between the job you liked and the job you do?
Have you taken any volunteer work?
If not, would you like to work as a volunteer?
Do you know any volunteer?
How do you define volunteer work?
Is volunteer work worth the time it takes?
Why do you think people do volunteer work?
How often do you buy gifts for other people?
Why do people send gifts?
Do you like to send expensive gifts?
What kinds of gifts are popular in China?
Have you ever travelled by boat?
Do you like boats?
Would you like to have your own boats?
Is boat trip popular in your country?
Pets and Animals
What kinds of wild animals do you like most?
Do you love to see animals in the zoo?
Do you have a pet?
Do you think it’s a good thing for children to learn about animals?
What’s your favourite animal? Why?
Should we teach children to protect animals?
How did you come here today?
Why did you choose that form of transport?
What form of transport do you usually use?
Do you usually take the bus?
Is it convenient to take a bus/taxi in your city?
Is driving to work popular in your country?
Are there many advertisements in your country?
Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
What are the various places where we see advertisements?
How do you feel about advertisements?
Do you like necklaces or rings? Why?
Have you ever sent rings?
What kinds of rings have you sent to others?
Why do people like to collect jewelry?
Do you like your high school?
Which subject do you like most? And dislike?
Do you still stay in touch with your friends in high school?
What is your high school like?
What happened on your first day of high school?
Do you often use the dictionary?
What kind of dictionary do you like to use?
What are the benefits of using the dictionary?
Do you think the dictionary is useful?
Do you think it’s important to look up the dictionary? Why?
Do you prefer electronic dictionary or paper dictionary?
Do you usually write by hands or by computer?
Nowadays, how do most people write things?
When do children begin to write in your country?
How did you learn to write?
Do you think handwriting is important in your country?
1. A popular person.
2. A visitor in your home.
3. An achievable sportperson you admire.
4. An interesting foreigner you know or have heard of.
5. Someone who is a good parent.
6. An occasion where somebody gave you positive suggestions.
7. An experience that you taught a friend or a relative.
8. A businessman you admire.
9. An occasion when you helped a person.
10. Someone who is knowledgeable.
1. A famous/important river in your country.
2. A public place that you think need improvements.
3. A city or country you most want to liveor work in the future.
4. A park or garden you visited when you were little.
5. A dream home you would like to have.
6. A place you know where people go to listen to music(such as a theatre or a music hall).
7. An interesting place that few people know.
1. A photo that you remember well.
2. A childhood toy you had.
3. Something special that you saved money to buy.
4. A TV series/drama you enjoy watching.
5. A piece of furniture.
6. Something you bought recently that you were happy with.
7. Something you bought according to an advertisement you saw.
8. An important letter you received.
1. An occasion when you must be polite.
2. An occasion that you received a good service from a restaurant or shop.
3. An impressive story that someone told you.
4. An important event to celebrate.
5. A time you had an unforgettable meal.
6. A vacation you want to have.
7. Something or activity you do to stay healthy.
8. An achievement that you are proud of.
9. A (long)car journey you went on.
10. A decision someone made.
11. A time you felt happy that you used your cellphone.
1. A kind of technology you like using (not computer).
2. A special period of time in history in your country.
3. Your favourite season or time of the year you enjoy most.
4. A skill which is important but not learned in school or at work.
5. A recent development in your city.
6. An exciting book you have read.
7. A traditional product in your country.
8. An advertisement that you saw or heard of or liked.
9. A subject of science that you learned in secondary/high school.
10. A rule at your school that you agree or disagree with.
11. A leisure facility (cinema, theatre, sport centre)you would like to have in your hometown.
What form of transport do you usually use?
Actually I usually go to work by bus since taking the bus has so many benefits. The most obvious advantage of taking the bus is convenience. As you can see, there are lots of bus stations along the street so I can take the bus anywhere I want to. Besides, buses run frequently every day, so I can catch the bus anytime. Another reason is that it’s kind of fast to take the bus during rush hours as there are many bus lanes in my city. Therefore, I take the bus to school all the time.
2018年1月6日的这场加试考题出现了十几个P1新题和二十几个P2新题，但是题目几乎都是从往年题库里回归的旧题，是典型的“新瓶装旧水”。所以考生碰到如sleep, handwriting, app这样的“另类题目”时不要慌张，要跟自己平常的生活习惯联系起来，有条理的讲明白自己睡觉长短，手写/打字，或者为什么用app的原因就行。1月初遇到P2 新题时也要稳住心态，跟之前学过的题卡联想一下看看有没有类似的论据，如a vacation you want to have和a car trip you have been to就完全可以是做同一件事（自驾游），考生只要阐述明白（喜欢这个活动的）原因就可以了。