1. The best way to solve the traffic congestion is to provide free public transports for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Nowadays many young people in work force change their jobs or careers every few years. What do you think are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
3. Children find it difficult to concentrate on or pay attention to school. What are the reasons? How can we solve this problem?
4. Some people think living in big cities is bad for people's health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people think young people should be required to have full time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think it is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor space for public use, such as parks and squares. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people think developing countries should invite large foreign companies to open offices and factories to grow their economies. Others think developing countries should keep the large companies out and develop local companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Some people think that young people should follow traditions of their society, while others think that young people should be free to behave as individuals. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
9. The spread of multinational companies and the resulting increase of globalization produce positive effects to everyone. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
10. Full-time university students need to spend a lot of time on study, but it is essential to get involved in other activities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?